Circuit Happy ML:2
Circuit Happy ML:2
ML:2 – Eurorack Clock Generator with Ableton Link
ML:2 is the next in The Missing Link™ series. This time bringing Ableton Link synchronization to your Eurorack modular system. ML:2 opens up the possibilities to jam with iOS and Android music apps, DJ and VJ software, Ableton Live, or any other device that supports Ableton Link.
Don’t have any Link devices? ML:2 also works standalone as a clock generator and can synchronize with other Missing Link devices for wireless sync across your setup. No long cable runs to pass sync between your cases or desktop sequencers!
ML:2 features easy WiFi connectivity to get jamming with the other Ableton Link-enabled devices quickly. Either join an existing network in your home or studio or create your own private WiFi network right on board the ML:2!
ML:2’s two configurable outputs can generate triggers and gates in a variety of formats. Set one output to 4 PPQN clock triggers and the second output to a Loop Reset trigger to keep your sequencer aligned with the rest of the Link jam. Create a DIN Sync style clock by setting one output to a 24 PPQN clock and the second to a Gate output that rises to 5V while the clock is playing for a “run” signal.
Due to the minimal 2HP panel design, there is a simple, browser-based interface for configuring the outputs and networking settings.
- WiFi connectivity: Join existing networks or create your own WiFi
- Playback synchronized with Ableton Link
- Two configurable outputs that can generate gates or triggers
- Clock triggers can be set to 1, 2, 4, 8, or 24 PPQN
- Outputs can be set to Clock, Loop Reset Trigger, or Gate
- Adjust tempo by +/- buttons or Tap Tempo button
- Panel Size: 2HP
- Supply: +12V 180mA, -12V 0mA, 5V 0mA
- Depth: 47mm
- Outputs: 0/5V buffered low impedance triggers