Red Witch Binary Star
Binary Star modulated delay opens a vast cosmos of analog flavored sounds. From straightforward delays (slap-back to long repeats) and modulation effects like chorus, and vibrato, through to insane pitch shifted repeats and ultra-fast pitch shifted vibrato repeats. Immeasurably versatile.
Traverse sonic constellations with Red Witch’s celestial time modulator! The Binary Star modulated delay opens a vast cosmos of analog flavoured sounds. From straightforward delays (slap-back to long repeats) and modulation effects like chorus, and vibrato, through to insane pitch shifted repeats and ultra-fast pitch shifted vibrato repeats. Immeasurably versatile.
Red Witch Binary Star Controls
Red Witch squeezed an incredible five knobs and two switches into the Binary Star’s small for factor. Precisely control your delay using the following parameters:
- Universe to control delay time
- Replicate to set the number of repeats with long delay times, or the amount of resonance with short delay times
- Mix to blend your dry tone with the delay
- Velocity to determines the rate of modulation
- Depth to set the depth of modulation
- Left toggle switch to adjust the delay time range (short/long)
- Right toggle switch to determine the sonic character of the delay signal (warmer/brighter)
Red Witch Binary Star Features
- 1100 m/secs of available analog voiced delay.
- Mono or Stereo mode.
- Switchable “vintage” or “modern” mode.
- Ultra-flexible modulation options, including… no modulation!
- Old-school self-oscillation repeats.
- Choose any blend of wet and dry signal.
- Blue LED pulses in time with modulation. Old-school self-oscillation repeats.
- All housed in a beautiful, rock solid diecast, compact enclosure.
|Analog/Digital||Digital with Analog Filtering|
|Features||"Vintage" and "Modern" modes, and 1100ms Maximum Delay Time|
|Inputs||1 x 1/4"|
|Outputs||2 x 1/4" (L mono, stereo)|
|Power Source||9V DC power supply (sold separately)|
|Manufacturer Part Number||Binary Star|