ttsh v4, pre-order deposit
ttsh v4, pre-order deposit
IMPORTANT: this is a pre-order product listing- deposits of $199 are being accepted to reserve your place in the queue and the balance will be due when items are available for shipping
We are pleased to announce the forthcoming release of TTSH v4. In collaboration with Human Comparator, we have taken the TTSH v3, modified and updated it, and are making it available again Summer 2019!
will be offering the TTSH v4 in five configurations:
1. Assembled and Tested: includes one-year warranty (preliminary pricing US$3499- deposit $199 and balance of $3300)
2. Full Kit Including Metal Studio Case: PCB Set, Panel, Full Parts Kit, Metal Studio Case- everything you need to build a TTSH (preliminary pricing US$1499- deposit $199 and balance of $1300)
3. Full Kit Less Case: PCB Set, Panel, Full Parts Kit, No Case—make your own enclosure! (preliminary pricing US$1299- deposit of $199 and balance of $1100)
4. PCB Set + Panel + Case: source your own parts! (preliminary pricing US$699- deposit $199 and balance of $500)
5. PCB Set + Panel: Source your own parts and make your own enclosure! (preliminary pricing US$499- deposit $199 and balance of $300)
We will also be making the entire BOM available via an ala-carte parts order form--- order only those specific parts you need to complete your build. We will also offer a 'rare parts' kit at that time.
Studio case update: the 'standard' studio case is steel finished in texture powdercoat black. We will also be making available beautiful hand-built, oil-finished wood studio cases in cherry, walnut and poplar. More details on these cases, pricing, and instructions for ordering to follow.
Estimated Timing: Prototyping will run from now until approximately July 15, 2019. We will be building up a few v4 examples to test the case / panel fit, PCB functionality, confirm the BOM et al.
Pre-order instructions: We are accepting pre-order DEPOSITS of $199. The deposit will secure your place in the distribution queue. The deposit is refundable ONLY in the form of store credit; if you decide later that you do not want your TTSH, you can convert your deposit amount to a store credit voucher. Once inventory is available, orders will be fulfilled in the same order as deposits are received and final balances are paid.
Note about pricing: Pre-order prices are estimates. If final retail prices increase, then pre-order customers will be locked in at pre-order pricing. If final retail pricing decreases, then pre-order customers will be protected, and the balance due on the purchase will reflect the lower retail price.
Shipping: these items are exempt from free and special shipping offers. Shipping charges will be calculated when the balance due is paid, and will be based on the destination, choice of delivery service and package size and weight.
TTSH V3 build documentation thread: TTSH V3
TTSH V4 build documentation thread: TTSH V4
TTSH v4 includes the following updates:
1. Corrected the Pin out for the 2N3954/8
2. Corrected the missing trace on the filtercard 4072
3. Corrected the bc558 wring pinout on 4012 VCF Card
4. Corrected the ‘via’ filling that created issues with jacks
5. Add mainboard VCF header missing -15V power
6. Add mounting hole for Gatebooster PCB standoff
7. Removed dimming autostart on LED
8. New spec for lo-fi speakers
Buyers of assembled versions will have the opportunity to specify configuration options with regards to gatebooster, midimplant, and VCO synch upgrades