ttsh v4 diy synthesizer
ttsh v4 diy synthesizer
3/24/2020 UPDATE: We have TTSH v4 panels IN STOCK and a new run of TTSH v4 PCBs in production now and expected in the shop by 4/12/2020. We are accepting orders for TTSH items in advance of that date, and any orders that include the TTSHv4 panel will be backordered until the PCB run arrives here. Orders placed between now and then will be shipped as soon as practical once the PCBs arrive.
We are pleased to announce the availability of TTSH v4.
In collaboration with Human Comparator, we have taken the TTSH v3, modified and updated it, and are making it available again
The TTSH v4 is available in a number of configurations:
1. Assembled and Tested: includes one-year warranty ($3599)
2. Full DIY Kit Including Metal Studio Case: ($1949)
3. Full DIY Kit Less Case: PCB , Panel, Full Parts Kit, No Case—make your own enclosure! ($1699)
4. PCB Set + Panel + Case: source your own parts! ($749)
5. PCB Set + Panel: Source your own parts and make your own enclosure! ($499)
The entire BOM is available via the ala-carte parts order form--- order only those specific parts you need to complete your build.
Shipping: these items are exempt from free and special shipping offers. Shipping charges will be calculated when the order is placed, and will be based on the destination, choice of delivery service and package size and weight. If actual shipping charges are greater than what is paid via checkout, we will invoice for the difference, which has to be paid prior to shipping. If the actual shipping amount is less than what you pay at checkout, we will refund the difference.
if you order an assembled unit, you will have the opportunity to specify additional options and modifications. These are made-to-order units. Options available include Gate Booster mod, VCO Synch mod, MIDImplant, Slider LED Caps, Slider/Pot/Switch Dust Covers, Choice of Standard Case, Tolex Road Case, Studio Case (Poplar, Cherry, Walnut)
TTSH V3 build documentation thread: TTSH V3
TTSH V4 build documentation thread: TTSHv4 Guide Link
The TTSH v4 includes the following updates from v3:
1. Corrected the Pin out for the 2N3954/8
2. Corrected the missing trace on the filtercard 4072
3. Corrected the bc558 wring pinout on 4012 VCF Card
4. Corrected the ‘via’ filling that created issues with jacks
5. Add mainboard VCF header missing -15V power
6. Add mounting hole for Gatebooster PCB standoff
7. Removed dimming autostart on LED
8. New spec for lo-fi speakers
this is the tolex case, available as an option: